Today was a day of relaxing and sorting out climbing equipment for our planned recce mission tomorrow. The forecast is for cloud and 20mph NE winds, but we have decided to try and climb up the lower part of the face to check out conditions. We will abseil down before the forecast evening storm comes in. For Wednesday we are expecting quite heavy snowfall along with 60mph northerly winds, so will be hunkered down in camp until the weather breaks.
The long range outlook is good for the end of the week so fingers crossed!
Pic 1: Jon and Matt sorting the biggest rack this side of Yosemite